Use a regulated Letting Agent - Use the top letting agent Tameside has to offer. Fraser St James is regulated by both The Property Ombudsman and UKALA. We are a letting agent in Tameside, offering letting and property management in Hyde, Denton, Droylsden, Ashton Under Lyne and Dukinfield. We also cover Stockport, including Bredbury, Woodley, Romiley, Bramhall, Davenport, Hazel Grove, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Chapel, Heaton Moor, Heaton Norris, Gatley, Heald Green, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Edgeley, Offerton, Marple, Compstall and Poynton.
Property Letting & Management – Tenants You Can Trust, Fast!
Responsible landlords who protect the value of their investments deserve responsible tenants who fulfill their obligations and look after the properties they rent. Our award winning team provides a comprehensive lettings service finding good quality tenants and top rents quickly.
We work tirelessly to find the right tenants for our landlords and ensure reliable income against their property investments. All tenants are fully vetted and referenced and all properties under our management are regularly inspected to ensure properties are being well maintained. We will keep you informed of your statutory obligations as they evolve and change and we will monitor the local market to ensure the rents you receive are keeping pace with local conditions. We can also provide rent guarantees to ensure you have no shortfalls in your projected income. In short, our job is to take the worry and hassles of property letting away from our clients.
Please see below our three levels of service and our associated fees.
Service levels and fees
£399 + VAT
- visit you at your property and provide a rental valuation.
- provide you with professional advice concerning your let and inform you of your regulatory obligations.
- take high quality digital photographs to help market your property and attain the best possible rent.
- provide a ‘To Let’ board for your property on request.
- list your property on our own and other leading websites including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- send your property details to our registered tenants who are currently looking in your area.
- accompany tenant applicants to viewing at your property.
- collect the first month’s rent and deposit from the tenant.
- undertake credit checks and references through approved professional agencies – all tenants are fully referenced (bank, employment, previous landlords and credit checking).
- obtaining guarantors if required.
- prepare an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST) or appropriate agreement and arrange tenants' signatures.
- store your property details so that we can immediately remarket the property as soon as you are given notice and minimise the chance of void periods.
Extra optional services available – see below
Letting & Management Service
8% of monthly rental income + VAT (one off fee for tenant sourcing may also apply)
- provide the full service as detailed under Letting Only.
- collect and transfer deposits into the custodial scheme (fully protected).
- prepare a professional independent inventory and schedule of condition.
- check the tenant into the property and agree the inventory.
- supervise the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
- collect rental payments monthly in advance, pay you promptly and provide a detailed statement.
- inspect the property periodically.
- arrange any necessary repairs or maintenance with your consent.
- provide you with monthly management reports and statements.
- keep in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arrange renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
- check tenants out of the property as required and re-let.
Assured Management Letting Service
12% of monthly rental income + VAT (one off fee for tenant sourcing may also apply)
- provide the full service as detailed under Letting & Management Service.
- provide comprehensive tenant references beyond the norm.
- provide rent guarantee protection, providing protection from day 1 of rental arrears on a NIL excess basis.
- cover full rent until vacant possession, even when this runs beyond the end of the tenancy agreement.
- cover all legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay their rent.
- cover all claims up to a total claims limit of £50,000.
- provide photographic mid-term reports.
- provide 24/7 online account access to your own web portal to allow you to look at your accounts.